Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Currently - July

Currently I'm...

Toasting...
to many wonderful anniversaries. Our first was last week and my grandparents 69th was yesterday!

Going...
 to burn my house down one of these days. Amazingly our dinner was not completely ruined by being left in the crockpot on high all night long. It's name changed in the process from soup to stew to blackened.

Smelling...
the lilies. I love this time of year when the different varieties of lilies are blooming. They are everywhere in Indiana. Isn't it fortunate that I live where my favorite flower thrives?

Wearing...
a new line of makeup! After almost a lifetime of being dedicated to a favorite brand, I went to an Arbonne party and left a traitor. It was the eyeshadow and primer that did me in.  I also started my own business, eek! More on that coming soon!

Wishlisting...
a vacation. Even if it's a staycation. I'm pining for a few days dedicated to relaxing and enjoying our little family.

What have you been up to currently?



 
Waltzing In Beauty

 
 by Justine of Full Hands, Full Heart
Way to go, Justine!

Your lovely posts will be shared on our thirteen blogs and we would love it if you would return the favor and link back to us (you can grab the button above).  By linking back you'll have the opportunity to be featured in our feature posts and pinterest board here

1 comment:

  1. I have always wanted to try a slow cooker. They seem like failure-proof devices, and I guess you found that out the fun way!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I love reading your thoughts! I respond mostly by e-mail so make sure you're not a no reply blogger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...