1. When I start feeling like I might be coming down with a bug I bolster up on vitamins to help ward it off. Emergen-C gives the extra boost of vitamin C.
Thera's eldenberry lozenges are the family standby.
2. I'm usually a tea drinker. When I don't feel well I almost switch to a liquid of tea. My favorite is Yogi Throat Soothing Tea. Providing everything comforting about a warm cup of tea between your hands in addition to a little hiatus from a sore throat and attacks of coughing makes this the best.
3. Vicks VapoRub helps me get some sleep, especially with a sinus cold that . The vapors clear the sinuses so that breathing is easier.
4. Another thing that makes the nights easier is my husband pillow. Sometimes the only comfortable position for sleeping is sitting up. This pillow provides the back support needed to comfortably do so.
|Love the polkadots :)|
5. My colds tend to come with chapped lips. Normal lip balms did not do the trick. Thank you for saving my lips, Blistex!
Enjoy the rest of your week!