Tuesday, November 1, 2016

November Currently...

Discovering...

my baby in the darndest places. He manages to roll and backwards inch worm his way into the tightest spots. It's ridiculous!  

Hi Mom!
 

Celebrating...

All Hallows' Day! If you didn't know Halloween is a mash up of the title Hallows' Eve. Today we celebrate all the Saints that have gone before us and are in Heaven. This is why some families choose to only dress up as Saints for Halloween, because we are really celebrating them. We've decided for our family that we'll still dress up, but in fun costumes, no scary stuff! And saints will always be an option. But this year we dressed up as the villains from Rocky and Bullwinkle. That's right, darlinks, for a day Boris Badenov, Natasha Fatale, and The Bomb had successfully captured Moose and Squirrel!




Starting... 

Tuesday Talk Hostess Features back up this month! We had a little bit of turnover with our hostesses and now that the dust is settled, it's time we start questioning the ladies again! Is there anything you want to know about the girls behind the link-up? Let me know and I can add questions into the interview!

Wearing... 

my pajamas all day. This is a habit that needs to stop. I always feel more focused when I get dressed for the day, so I have also been shopping around for comfy casual clothes to wear all day. Where are your favorite places to shop for presentable comfy clothes?

Googling...

Baby development. I will admit it. I haven't read many printed Baby Books, but I've read a good deal online. 




Waltzing In Beauty



  Please remember your lovely posts will be shared on our thirteen blogs and we would love it if you would return the favor and link back to us (you can grab the button above).  By linking back you'll have the opportunity to be featured in our feature posts and Pinterest board here





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love reading your thoughts! I respond mostly by e-mail so make sure you're not a no reply blogger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...