Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Tuesday Talk Host Features: Michelle


This month I'm thrilled to feature the sweet lady behind the scenes at Grammie Time.
Enjoy learning more about Michelle!




Describe yourself in 3 words:

Self-motivated, dependable, energetic


What are five of your favorite things?
 
Reading, cooking, brisk walking, chocolate, wine

What is a motto you live by?

There is always something to be thankful for - in the good and not-so-good moments of life.

What makes you feel beautiful inside and out?

Feeling beautiful on the outside: A good haircut, a good workout and a comfortable outfit. On the inside: feeling confident.

What would your one piece of blogging advice be for our readers?

Since I still consider myself "new" to blogging, I still need advice from others. If I had to give advice it would be, do your own thing and try not to compare your blog with others to the point where you are trying to out-do one another.  Be authentic!!

What's your favorite vacation spot?
 
HOME! Staycations. I know, boring. But, truly it is. I enjoy having no schedules, timeframes, commitments. If I do go away, I prefer the ocean/beach. Walks in the early morning along the shore. Sitting by a pool with a good book. Playing with my grandkids in the water. Ending the day with a good meal and a sun-kissed face!
What are your TWO favorite summertime drinks?
Iced Passionfruit Tea and Sangria!

What about you, dear readers?
Comment below!


   


 


Waltzing In Beauty






Your lovely posts will be shared on our thirteen blogs and we would love it if you would return the favor and link back to us (you can grab the button above). 

By linking back you'll have the opportunity to be featured in our feature posts and pinterest board here!





 Becky at BYBMG | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Stephanie at Wife Mommy Me | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Christina at Waltzing In Beauty | Pinterest | Instagram
Michelle at Grammie Time | Pinterest | Instagram 
Whitney at Polka Dotty Place | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram  

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the feature post! This was fun to answer questions about myself. Something one has to really think about at times. Hope you are doing well. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle left out one word...encourage! She's the BEST at leaving heartfelt comments! On many, many occasions, I wake up to the sweetest words! Michelle is the best!

      Delete
  2. I loved this! Michelle, you are everything you appear to be in pictures. Confident, energetic, happy, comfie-clothes wearer, thankful.

    We are soul-sistas in the beach/good book department - oh, how I long for that right about now! I just love you.

    Christina, this is such a sweet way to bless your Tuesday Talk Co-hosts! I love your generous spirit. Have a great day with your little fam!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I love reading your thoughts! I respond mostly by e-mail so make sure you're not a no reply blogger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...