Wednesday, October 5, 2016

With Grit & Grace: October

Welcome back for another month of With Grit & Grace!




September Goals Recap:
- Begin Arbonne 30 Day Healthy Living Challenge
- Daily Reading
I did not get to this every day, but I saw great improvement in this as the month progressed. The real purpose of this goal was spending daily time on continuing to learn and grow myself. Once my audio book arrived my rate of spending some time on my self development goal increased to daily. Oddly enough, the more I felt I was accomplishing this goal through the audio book the more I yearned or could squeeze in time for the old fashioned paper version. Isn't there an old adage about the more you learn the more you have to learn? That's what I feel in my life!
- Daily Business Hours
So not a set hour every day which was my intention, but not my season of life right now, but I did work on my business every day.
- Daily  Prayer Time
Again not a set time, but daily.


October Goals:

- Daily self development: reading or listening to an audio book
- 15 minutes on each area of my business daily
- Grocery shop and prep meals on the weekend
- Date night (Got to celebrate 5 years since our first date! Hence the romantic/cheesy October goal pic)








Callie of Through Clouded Glass | Christina of Waltzing in Beauty
Emily of Morning Motivated Mom | Keri of Keri Lynn Snyder

Please join us on the first Wednesday of each month at 7:00 a.m. EST to share your goals and progress for the week, month, or year. We are all about building a positive community; please remember to read, comment, and share the posts of others – and let them know you found them at With Grit & Grace!

Just a reminder…
  • All forms of goal posts are welcome. They can be for a specific area in your life, or your general goals for the day, week, month, or year. We love to hear updates on your progress, too.
  • Make sure to use the URL specific to your post and not your blog’s home page.
  • Link back to With Grit & Grace with our button or link in your post or party page.
  • Comment on the post prior to yours in the link-up. Support others through comments and shares – don’t forget to tell them you found them at With Grit & Grace.
  • By linking up, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given.
  • Join in on social media with: #withgritandgrace.
  • We want to support you! Please follow your hosts in some way.








1 comment:

  1. Congrats on celebrating 5 years since your first date! And, it looks like you knocked out those goals for September. I wish you well on your goals for October! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I love reading your thoughts! I respond mostly by e-mail so make sure you're not a no reply blogger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...