Tuesday, October 4, 2016

October Currently...





Cheers-ing...
The amazing women in my life! It has been such a blessing to be able to surround myself with women of all different ages and states of life and soak up all the wisdom and goodness they have to offer. These Tuesday Talk ladies are some of them (seriously, they are some of the sweetest)! And I'm so excited to introduce you to our newest addition, Crystal! Make sure to pop on over to Hall Around Texas and say hi!




Welcome!
Welcome Crystal!


Organizing...
my to-do list. It has gotten a little out of hand. My goal this week is to make one huge "wish list" of things I'd like to accomplish this season (or let's face it, wished were already done) and pull out the most important for the month, week, etc. For example, the gallery wall slowly gathering in our office is something I wish were already done, but for the moment it's towards the bottom of the list of priorities. But I cannot wait to see this beauty hanging up!

via


Dreaming...
of dreams! Corny I know, but ever since this post, I have been making an effort to dream a little more and use that as fuel to check off that to do list!

Sweet words.


Buying...
Christmas Gifts. I love to shop for the gifts all year long (Got to spread out that spending!), but I tend to get increasingly more focused on it throughout the Fall and early Winter. Last year I was horribly unprepared. This year, I'm proud to say, I have a gift or an idea for one for most of our list. And I'm sad to say, my husband is proving to be the most difficult. Gift giving is most definitely my love language and I want his gift to reflect his importance. Thank goodness we still have a few months left!

This fun item will be under the tree for some ladies for sure.


Listening...
to The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth by John Maxwell. It is AMAZING! My Arbonne team is reading this for our book club, and someone suggested getting the audio version as well. I am so glad I did. It has helped so much in being able to process and dig deep by having double exposure to the content. I'm only a third of the way through, but I already feel like I can give it a glowing recommendation. If you're wanting to grow in any area of life and are not sure how to begin, I think this would be a great way to start.

Some of my Arbonne team at our District Manager Retreat this past weekend.


What have you been up to currently?



Waltzing In Beauty





  Please remember your lovely posts will be shared on our thirteen blogs and we would love it if you would return the favor and link back to us (you can grab the button above).  By linking back you'll have the opportunity to be featured in our feature posts and Pinterest board here


Beth at Our Pretty Little Girls | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram 

2 comments:

  1. You're so smart to spread out the gift buying through the year. I/we are nowhere near prepared like that. I always have dreams of making things for special people in our lives, sometimes it works, others not so much. You do remind me that I just might want to get on this task though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the sweet and warm welcome! I am so excited and happy to be co-hosting with all of you amazing ladies. I need to start shopping for Christmas throughout the year instead of in December! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I love reading your thoughts! I respond mostly by e-mail so make sure you're not a no reply blogger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...