Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Reader Resolution Roundup

Welcome back, dear friends!

With one work week under out belts, 
things are beginning to feel a little more routine around here now.
January is such a refreshing time, however, because the whole month is full of fresh starts.
It's hard to deny the optimism in the air.

Normally, my resolutions, or word of the year, take a little time to develop (maybe this is because I can't really get into them until Christmas season is behind me).
I was so impressed with how many of you were on the ball 
and sharing your words in last week's link up!

I love reading these posts.
The creativity and heart in them always shines through.
Crazily enough, not one of you that shared is repeating the same word!

Check out this great list of words to live by in 2016: 


Have you ever thought about choosing a word?
Want to read more words for the year?
Check out Sarah's One Little Word series.

one little word

I'll be joining her and sharing about my word, serenity, next week!
What's your word of the year?

Keep those resolution posts coming!
We love connecting with you!

 Becky at BYBMG | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Stephanie at Wife Mommy Me | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Christina at Waltzing In Beauty | Pinterest | Instagram
Michelle at Grammie Time | Pinterest | Instagram 
Whitney at Polka Dotty Place | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram  


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for highlighting my post today, Christina! Hope you have an extraordinary day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike - I had the same post today! ;) Everyone's words have been so inspiring! I can't wait to read yours! -Jessica, Sweet Little Ones

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always good to read. Great words. Mine is Sanguine...linking this week and can't wait to read yours next week. Fun to see what others have in store this coming year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I love reading your thoughts! I respond mostly by e-mail so make sure you're not a no reply blogger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...