I did not quite make it to my big goal last month which is okay. I learned a lot about myself and goal planning along the way. Big goals are great (and necessary)! But in order to get to those big goals you have to do your "dailies" (those little daily tasks that help you get there).
For the past few months we have been flying by the seat of our pants...and in some ways I think parenthood will always feel like that...it was a season of learning and letting go of things to re-focus and re-learn our little family. With the start of the school year and the return to routine for most, I've been inspired to take some time and focus on those daily little tasks that will help us get to our big goals long term.
Cheers to baby steps!
August Goals Recap:
- Enter into qualification for Area Manager with Arbonne
- Say Serenity Prayer each day
- Begin Arbonne 30 Day Healthy Living Challenge
- Daily Reading
- Daily Business Hours
- Daily Prayer Time
Please join us on the first Wednesday of each month at 7:00 a.m. EST to share your goals and progress for the week, month, or year. We are all about building a positive community; please remember to read, comment, and share the posts of others – and let them know you found them at With Grit & Grace!
Just a reminder…
- All forms of goal posts are welcome. They can be for a specific area in your life, or your general goals for the day, week, month, or year. We love to hear updates on your progress, too.
- Make sure to use the URL specific to your post and not your blog’s home page.
- Link back to With Grit & Grace with our button or link in your post or party page.
- Comment on the post prior to yours in the link-up. Support others through comments and shares – don’t forget to tell them you found them at With Grit & Grace.
- By linking up, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given.
- Join in on social media with: #withgritandgrace.
- We want to support you! Please follow your hosts in some way.