November Goals Recap:
- Daily prayer time
- Organize office space
- Order Christmas cards
- Finish Christmas shopping
- Decorate our home
- Wrap gifts
- Bake Christmas cookies
- Reflect on 2016 and thank God for our Blessings
- Make memories
And now the news! We are moving With Grit & Grace to the LAST Wednesday of the month. I am thrilled for this move! This way it feels more natural to reflect on how things have gone and prep for the next month ahead! So the next With Grit & Grace will be on January 25th! Hope to see you there!
Please join us on the first Wednesday of each month at 7:00 a.m. EST to share your goals and progress for the week, month, or year. We are all about building a positive community; please remember to read, comment, and share the posts of others – and let them know you found them at With Grit & Grace!
Just a reminder…
- All forms of goal posts are welcome. They can be for a specific area in your life, or your general goals for the day, week, month, or year. We love to hear updates on your progress, too.
- Make sure to use the URL specific to your post and not your blog’s home page.
- Link back to With Grit & Grace with our button or link in your post or party page.
- Comment on the post prior to yours in the link-up. Support others through comments and shares – don’t forget to tell them you found them at With Grit & Grace.
- By linking up, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given.
- Join in on social media with: #withgritandgrace.
- We want to support you! Please follow your hosts in some way.