Wednesday, May 15, 2013

By Way of an Apology



Please forgive the lack of consistent posting that will continue until June.  May has been rather busy.  Two words and I think you will understand the current state my life is in: Wedding Season.

Most definitely wedding season.  The 2012 season never really ended for me.  Since last May, eleven wedding invitations have graced my mail box.  A year later and we’re almost to the conclusion of this batch of weddings of family and dear friends.  This weekend and next I am in two weddings, my sister’s and one of my best friend’s.  Needless to say, the past few weeks and the next are packed to the brim with all the last minute preparations and do not leave much time for writing.  So until I recuperate from the brunches, rehearsals, mani-pedis, bouquets, showers and the dancing ;), please enjoy the mini-vacation from a more consistent and verbose yours truly.

Now on to the party favors! 

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love reading your thoughts! I respond mostly by e-mail so make sure you're not a no reply blogger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...