Time sure flies! I can hardly believe it is time to link up with Hallie for another week of Five Favorites from fashion, food and youtube ;)
1. When I was little I used to make chains and rings with the
2. Black and white, stripes, and polkadots...yes, please!
3. Hummus is a staple in my fridge. I love things with a kick to them and Sabra Supremely Spicy Hummus does not disappoint. It's good with veggies, pretzels, pita, chips, spread on sandwiches...yum!
4. I'd never heard this song before watching American Idol, but I really like the lyrics and Angie's cover. Her performance is outstanding.
5. And whose week doesn't get better with Michael Buble dressed and singing like a chicken?
Cheers to the rest of your week!