Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Five Favorites Volume 7

Time for another round of five favorites with Hallie!
 
It makes me a little sad that some think red, white and blue
are only appropriate for the holiday.
There's a reason they are in so many flags.  They just go together so well.
Patriotism does not have to be reserved for national holidays either.
 
Inspired by Independence Day here are some favorites
for the Fourth and all year long.

--- 1 ---
 
Isn't this pillow adorable?
I love the chevron stripes in patterned fabric.


Chevron flag pillow cover tutorial
via

--- 2 ---
 
It does not surprise me that the common denominator in my home is accents of red. 
Blue is so predominant it's joined the white, black, and wood browns as a neutral.
I love the combination of the colors in these interior rooms.
Can my fairy godmother bippity-boppity them into my home, please?
 
red white and blue
via


Red and White Living Room
via


--- 3 ---
 
Anna at In Honor of Design posted some summer recipes from her sister.
I want to make each and every one of them.
 

4th of July Menu | 50 Stars BBQ Chicken | Avocado Cucumber Salad | Lemon Blueberry Bars
via



--- 4 ---
 
 Emily over at The Freckled Fox put this outfit together for her maternity style series.
It's casual while still looking effortlessly pulled together.




via

--- 5 ---
 


I can't lie, when I first saw this ring I was not really a fan. 
Once I saw a woman wearing it in person my opinion changed.
The deep blue stone paired with the silver is so cool
and I like that it is an everyday version of the cocktail ring.




via

Happy Wednesday!
 





 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love reading your thoughts! I respond mostly by e-mail so make sure you're not a no reply blogger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...