Monday, April 7, 2014

Monday Smiles Volume 26

Last week's Monday Smiles never made it to publish, thanks to my illness, but it was a smile that could last a whole week through, and will keep me smiling for a good while.
 
What could put me in such a good mood?
None other than the most famous pair of shiny red shoes.
 
As soon as my friend pointed out the large building to the left as the home to Dorothy's coveted ruby slippers, my sole mission for our D.C. trip was defined. Even if I had to run in and snap a picture on our way to the airport, I was going to see those glorious shoes,
and see those shoes I did. 
 
Oh, dear reader, I could have clapped my hands three times, held them over my heart, and cried out in joy for their loveliness that is how exciting it was for me!
 
Childhood Lifelong dreams do come true!
 

 
Sorry for the graininess.
We took this before we knew flash photography was allowed and did not get a chance to go back to snap a clear shot.
 
 
Hugs,
Christina

 Because the ultimate cure for the Monday blues is 
something that will make you smile and grateful for what you have.  
These things make me smile and hopefully they will make you smile too.
 

1 comment:

  1. I would love to see those as well - the Wizard of Oz was my favorite movie growing up. Just curious...could you tell what size shoe Judy Garland wore?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I love reading your thoughts! I respond mostly by e-mail so make sure you're not a no reply blogger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...