Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Lia Sophia New & Now - April

Happy April!

It has gone by so fast, just like this week, and I find myself almost half way through April with no New & Now post, and half way through the week with no Five Favorites for Hallie either. So I will be combining the two, because my business has been a big favorite of mine this week and the monthly specials are a reason why.

---1---

The customer special is: buy 2 items at regular price (least expensive items), then pick any item of your choice for 50% off, and then any 3 bracelets for 50% off!


My favorite part:
The most expensive items will be half off!
Who does that?
Lia Sophia.

---2---

Check out our limited edition jewelry box! Available this April for $19.00 when you spend $50 or for $9.00 when you spend $100.00.


My favorite part:
The interior travel case is adorable!
I want one so much, I may just host my own party to get it.
Want to come?

---3---

Speaking of hostesses, in addition to the normal 20% of the party's final sale in free regular price jewelry, our hostesses can get $50.00 more for only a buck.



My favorite part:
Jewelry for a dollar?!

---4---

Our hostesses always get four items at a hostess bonus price which is normally $15 for an item up to $100 in value. This month our best seller, Panorama, is on sale for our hostesses.



My favorite part:
This necklace is so versatile. I have both the gold and silver and cannot wait to get the hematite.
Again, may have to host my own party...

---5---

We offer two kits for new advisors to begin their business the regular kit for $99 and the plus kit for $149. This April the plus kit is only $99!


My favorite part:
Helping another woman get everything she needs to start chasing her dreams for less than one hundred dollars.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Christina



1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. I love reading your thoughts! I respond mostly by e-mail so make sure you're not a no reply blogger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...