Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Introducing Tuesday Talk

Welcome to my first week of Tuesday Talk!

I am thrilled to join these lovely ladies as a co-hostess each week.


From left to right we are:
Beth - Our Pretty Little Girls ~ Michelle - Grammie Time
Keri - Living In This Season  ~ Christina - Waltzing In Beauty
Tara - Mrs. Coach Sims ~ Lauren - Simply Free
Jess and Katie - Sweet Little Ones ~ Whitney - Polka Dotty Place
Becky - BYBMG ~ Elizabeth - All Kinds Of Things

Blogging is about sharing and making new friends 
and that is what Tuesday Talk is all about.
There is no theme; you share any post you like each Tuesday at 8:00 a.m. EST.
Grab the button down below and join the party!

Are you new here? Welcome!
Let me introduce myself a bit.
I'm Christina.
I love to dance, read, write, watch classic films, study Theology and style things.
I'm engaged to be married in a few short weeks.
  I am passionate about helping and supporting women in knowing their worth 
and recognizing their beauty inside and out. 
I hope this space will be a place to uplift and encourage women 
to love themselves and others well.

Thank you for stopping in and don't forget to say hello.
I cannot wait to connect with you. 

Now for the link up!



Waltzing In Beauty



- Please follow your hosts in some way- we would love to connect with you!
- Visit the other links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
- Remember to link back using the button or text link.
- Optional: On social media #TuesTalk as you share your post

An InLinkz Link-up

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to co-hosting Tuesday Talk! It's one of my favorite link-ups! Great group of girls! I look forward to following your work! Have a super day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Christina, glad I came across this link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you are co-hosting with us :) Have a great Tuesday!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to Tuesday Talk!!! Congrats on your engagement!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you are a co-host! Hope you have a wonderful rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the engagement and the upcoming wedding! Married life is great- you will love it. Happy wedding planning and last-minute detail-ing.

    Tina
    http://go-big-or-go-home.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I love reading your thoughts! I respond mostly by e-mail so make sure you're not a no reply blogger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...