"Dear reader, I married him." ~ Jane Eyre
The thrill of these words has never worn off since the first time I read them in high school. The depth this simple sentence holds grows deeper for me each year. Today as I quote Jane, however, I feel as if I am reading and understanding her for the first time.
The sacrament of marriage is beautiful. I am so very happy.
While the Mister and I are away honeymooning and settling into married life, Waltzing in Beauty will be hosting some wonderful ladies. Make sure you stop by tomorrow and each weekday in July to check out the series:
What I Wish I Knew Before I Got Married: Reflections and Advice Celebrating Marriage
If you follow Tess at Little House in Chicago ( if not you should) you will recognize the title from her own honeymoon guest series a couple years back. Tess has graciously handed the baton off to me and I am so excited to continue the series! You can find the first installments here.
There is always something to learn from each other. So dear reader, will you please join the party in the comments below or link up your own post to Tuesday Talk. I cannot wait to learn from your wealth of knowledge!
What do you wish you knew before you got married? And my single sisters,
what is the best advice or example of marriage you have received?
Don't forget to link back in your posts for an opportunity to be featured!
Emily - Morning Motivated Mom
- Please follow your hosts in some way- we would love to connect with you!
- Visit the other links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
- Remember to link back using the button or text link.
- Optional: On social media #TuesTalk as you share your post.