Friday, January 24, 2014

Baby Steps Part Two


Picking up from Part One...

 Breaking tasks down into baby steps sounds easy, right? Then why does it seem like I cannot get anywhere even with this great advice?
I have found beginning is often the hardest part. It is so easy to get overwhelmed that you become paralyzed in analyzing how to tackle your project in baby steps.

If only someone else could break it down for us?
Good news!
We have the internet, and by the internet I mean 90% Pinterest! There are so many great tips and tricks out there that people have mastered and shared. Now all we have to do is to be careful about how much time we spend searching for the best Do Your Project in [insert nonthreatening number here] Steps pin.
Here are some of the most helpful pins and sites I have found in my own search for tackling my ever growing to do list!

Habitworthy

How to Break Bad Habits: Replace with a Good One

"It takes 28 days to form a habit," I don't know where this saying came from, but my experience has shown me it to be pretty accurate. Replacing a bad habit with a good habit is also a good approach and if you like to have something to check off, like I do, this ready-to-use chart puts you one step closer to achieving your goal!

Organization

Fly Lady Net

Plans, daily reminders, baby step approach, and a friendly inviting mascot, everything is ready to go, all you have to do is start by putting on your shoes (check out the site and you'll understand why...such good logic).

Financial

52 Week Money Savings Challenge

I do not know the original source of this, but I have seen it all over on Pinterest. The Roses picked it up and turned the challenge into a giveaway (enter by January 31st).
 
Health and Fitness

Shrink A Size in 14 Days

I love how this plan has workouts and schedules. So you just have to do.

Blogging

When Blogging Isn't Fun Anymore

 Amanda's post has been so helpful to me (even though blogging is still fun for me). Her insights are great and her writing style so genuine. I can't wait to read all the additions to this series.
 
The Blogger Guide Book

The place to go for all your practical blogging questions.


I hope this helps and would love to hear what works for you!

Hugs,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love reading your thoughts! I respond mostly by e-mail so make sure you're not a no reply blogger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...