Friday, January 31, 2014

7 Quick Takes of a Year of Blogging

Waltzing In Beauty turns one tomorrow!
 
How has it been a year?
How can it feel like a longer and much shorter period of time at once?
 
There is only one time in our life when we can shamelessly enjoy the texture of cake. That is your one year old birthday when your mother presents you with a cake prepared for no reason other than for you to sink your hands and face into its goodness. Don't worry, I will not be vicariously living through my blog to do so again, but I will be shamelessly re-living my first year of blogging in quick take form.

You can thank, Jen.
 
---1---
 
Celebrating one year via Quick Takes seemed the perfect venue, since it was just shy of one year ago that my dear Emily and I introduced ourselves to the blog world with our first Quick Takes. It took us a long time to take that first step, fortunately we found each other just in time to start on this journey together.

Seven Quick Takes or Hello World
 
 
---2---
 
One of the things that kindled the spark of desire to blog was writing guest posts for the My Year of Faith blog. I shared a couple of my guest posts here already, but here's the one that really started it all.

Hearing Forgiveness


---3---

One of the highlights of this year has been the amazing ladies I have had guest post for the Questions of the Heart series. The most humbling moments was when Anna from In Honor of Design graciously participated. I still cannot believe it!

Questions of the Heart; Answers of Real Women


---4---

Oh, Monday Smiles.
Finding something to smile about on a Monday can be a challenge in itself;
writing about it is a whole other matter.

Monday Smiles



---5---

Still looking for the perfect red sweater.

The Perfect Red Dress



---6---

The Benches


---7---

This one probably means the most to me.

In Remembrance


I am so excited for this new year and to see what it brings to Waltzing In Beauty. Thank you for reading and sharing. I hope you walk away lighter in your step, renewed, and inspired to not only see but to waltz in the beauty.

If there is anything you would like to see more of here, let me know.
I am eager to grow and would love your input.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Christina
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love reading your thoughts! I respond mostly by e-mail so make sure you're not a no reply blogger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...