Tuesday, May 13, 2014

For McKenzie

In lieu of a traditional New & Now post this May,
I wanted to share something on my heart with you today.
 
Last week, right before Mother's Day a friend's twelve-year old niece suddenly passed away. McKenzie was her mother's pride, joy, and only child.
The family is devastated by the loss of this beautiful, promising young woman
and while they grieve they have the added worry of how to support her mother, a free lance artist, with all the expenses of rightfully remembering and celebrating her daughter's life.
 
I can only imagine the pain this family is feeling at this time.
I can only imagine how hard it is to reach out to the community and ask for financial help.
I can only imagine, but I also can do something.
 
To help raise funds, I am sponsoring a Lia Sophia Fundraiser for McKenzie's Fund between May 13th to May 24th at noon.
I will be donating my commission (thirty percent of all sales) to the McKenzie Philpot Fund for the funeral, memorial, and administrative expenses for remembering and celebrating the life of this beautiful daughter.
 
Our May special is buy 2, get 4 half off.
The least expensive items will be full price,
getting you the most out of your support for this good cause.
 
 
Social media has enhanced our ability to reach out to others.
Being able to use this medium for good, is such a blessing.
 
To order:
Visit:
www.liasophia.com/cemilian
Select: Browse Our Jewelry
And Look Up this party under: McKenzie Philpot
 
When we reach $250 in sales, McKenzie's mother will receive our May hostess gift.
 
 
And when we reach $500.00 she will receive this necklace in remembrance of her.
 


I feel blessed to own my own business and be able to support others through it.
If you would like to host your own fundraiser for McKenzie or be able to do this for a charity close to your heart. Please let me know, I would love to help you get started.
 
Thank you for your support and for spreading the word.
 
You can read more about McKenzie here: http://mckenziesfund.wordpress.com/about/
 
Hugs,
Christina


 
 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love reading your thoughts! I respond mostly by e-mail so make sure you're not a no reply blogger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...