Monday, May 5, 2014

Monday Smiles Volume 28

Hello from my new office!
 
Friday started off the big move with this little gem:
 

The fake vines no one else wanted must be part of the office initiation process. ;)
 
I know this option is not available for everyone at their place of work or at home, but starting off the week in a brand new space with four walls and a door...
 
All my cube dwellers, you understand how exciting this is.
I am sorry for bragging, but I have walls and a door!
 
 ...is a great way motivator.
 
Here's to a productive week!
 
Happy Monday!
 
What makes you smile today?
 
Hugs,
Christina

 Because the ultimate cure for the Monday blues is 
something that will make you smile and grateful for what you have.  
These things make me smile and hopefully they will make you smile too.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love reading your thoughts! I respond mostly by e-mail so make sure you're not a no reply blogger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...