Friday, February 6, 2015

What I'm Grateful For...

I am joining Kelly for another round of quick takes on what I am grateful for this week.

 
1. Health after a nasty stomach bug
 
2. My co-workers and the lunch conversations which brighten up each day.
"Sometimes when I see a mother driving her mini-van and she is all put together, skinny, and perfect I wonder if she is on meth."
"What?! Why?!"
"Did you know how many women use meth to stay skinny? Tons of them!
I saw a documentary on it.
Sometimes in church my mind wanders and I wonder if I am sitting next to a serial killer.
I think I may watch too much crime tv..."
I think we all can agree with that statement.
 
3. The unexpected surprise of a grown up snow day this week.
 
4. Good news to celebrate with family and a good friend.
 
5. Meeting up with an old college friend that is new to the area.
 
6.  Honeymoon planning :)
 
7. For chiropractors and that I am not the age this oh-so-accurate quiz says I act.
 
 
 
I felt like I was getting old, but this is slightly ridiculous.
 
Check in tomorrow for a double feature.
I have two more posts to master our 7 in 7 challenge.
Have a wonderful weekend!
 
Hugs,
Christina

2 comments:

  1. I need to know who was talking about meth at the lunch table! I have a guess... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to know who was talking about meth at the lunch table! I have a guess... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I love reading your thoughts! I respond mostly by e-mail so make sure you're not a no reply blogger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...