Monday, March 3, 2014

Seven in Seven


7 day blog challenge 7 posts, 7 days
via

While the rest of Jen's crew finished up their seven posts in seven days challenge,
I am beginning my own.
 
Even though my intention to participate was thwarted by one of those weeks that all you can do is throw open your arms, letting go of all your nicely made plans, and embrace the new set of priorities you have been given, I can say that I did walk away from last week's challenge having learned a few things. I recognized the symptoms of the perfectionism bug, the need for routine, the priority of family, and the importance of learning to forgive others and yourself.
 
So here I am, on this sunny, yet bitter cold, winter Monday,
brushing myself off and starting up again where I left off.
 
Will you join me?

Hugs,
Christina
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love reading your thoughts! I respond mostly by e-mail so make sure you're not a no reply blogger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...