Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Five Favorites Volume 15

This week ten bloggers (her, her and her to name a few) are giving away a basket full of a few of their favorite things. I love the idea. Not only does it send a smile to a friend, but it is something more personal that shares a part of yourself. These inspired me to ponder what I would put in such a basket. What are a few of my favorite things that I would want to share? So here are five of my favorite things for an imaginary giveaway to bring a smile to someone's day.

---1---

undefined - Lips - L'Oreal Paris
via

Chapsticks and lip balms are a staple in my routine, because my lips tend to be dry and chap easily. Not only does L'Oreal Colour Riche Balm moisturize, but it adds a hint of color and shine to enhance or (more often than not in my case) replace lipstick and gloss. Heavenly Berry is in my bag at the moment.
 
---2---

via

A pretty notebook begs to come home, sit on a coffee table or nightstand, and hold wonderings, daily happenings, and lists upon lists. It also mandates the purchase of a lovely little helpmate to do the writing.

---3---

via

There is nothing as satisfying as a piping hot cup of tea. It warms you to your soul. As the temperature outside drops, I find myself pinning for Harney & Sons Holiday Tea. It is one of my favorite sites at Barnes and Noble during the holidays.

---4---

November -- Anemone
via

For as long as I can remember my mother has had Ling Chang's calendars on the phone desk. Getting to change the calendar from one month to the next was a thrill and coveted honor. In fact, one of the most exciting things about going off to college and every Christmas after is receiving your very own calendar to grace your home or office. In addition to the sentimental value, the flowers add a pop of color to brighten the day.

---5---


Simple, delicate, modern, and classic: Shine On Earrings from lia sophia
via

 These earrings are simple and daring, classic and modern, casual and dressy all at once. I love earrings, especially dangles, and the more versatile the better. I could see getting away with just these earrings for a weekend trip and being prepared for most occassions. Not to mention they are shiny and gold.

Linking up with the lovely Hallie, of course.

Hugs,
Christina 

2 comments:

  1. I like paper calendars, too! I switched to actually writing appointments in Google Calendar years ago, but I still like having easily-changeable art. That reminds me, I should get Nuns Having Fun back up on the wall before the year ends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! A friend of mine would love that calendar. Her mom collected Nun things and since her passing she collects them to remember her mother.

    I am a big fan of paper. I actually keep both a written and Google calendar. It gets a little confusing at times, but I cannot give up my planner. I feel lost without it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I love reading your thoughts! I respond mostly by e-mail so make sure you're not a no reply blogger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...