Monday, June 30, 2014

Answer Me This



Happy July eve!

I am easing back into the blogging world today 
and joining Kendra for Answer Me This
Here are my answers to this week’s questions.

---1---
 
How often do you take public transportation?

The public transportation here is limited and outside the hours of 9 to 5 a rarity. 
Being a Country Mouse living outside the city limits I have only used public transportation when traveling to larger cities or abroad. The novelty has not worn off for me and I still find it thrilling.

---2---
 
How many cousins do you have? 

I have 17 in total; 8 on my mother’s side and 9 on my father’s. Getting everyone together is more and more challenging as the family grows, but we all try to stay in touch and close.

Some of the girls :)


---3---
 
Have you ever fired a gun?

No. I have only had the opportunity once and I shied away from it because there were too many people around and my imagination only saw a vision of an accident. It is something that I would like to try someday, in a more controlled setting.

---4---
 
 Do you ride roller coasters?

I will. They kind of terrify me, but the few opportunities I have had to go on one I have survived and enjoyed the ones that have as many straps as possible.

---5---
 
What’s your favorite flower?

Lilies! I love this time of year when the lilies are blooming.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhHAdr9JQWWdbPU9ad0AaN-4SdmSNAw3L4O_hCRCISIIRRotHcWhV4PFjbBQgfPeZQljB92j7NOMsoJEllhXCJPa2eXkMwxC_fve6U2MERZ7YA7BTjvOY4-S8R8VAMQsqDrf_UeYgNOPw-F/s1600/lilies.JPG

---6---
 
Are you allergic to anything? 


Oh boy, yes; trees, grass, flowers, pollens, molds, mildews, hay, cats, dogs, pretty much any animal with fur, amoxil, clams, fragrances…and then there is the list of things that I am not technically allergic to, but cannot eat without a reaction: apples, bananas, melons, pineapples, mangoes, cucumbers, tomatoes…and I am mildly lactose intolerant.

Did I just get scratched off your dinner party list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love reading your thoughts! I respond mostly by e-mail so make sure you're not a no reply blogger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...