Wednesday, August 27, 2014

#EncourageBeauty

Have you heard of the #EncourageBeauty campaign?
Anna of In Honor of Design and Hilary of Dean Street Society
initiated it a little over a year and a half ago.
It inspired my Questions of the Heart Guest Post Series
and more for many women.
Well, they brought it back in an Instagram challenge for this week
and brought more hostesses on board!
 
via
 
I love everything about this challenge.
Helping others know their worth and their beauty inside and out,
this makes my heart sing.
 
Thank you, Anna and Hilary!
 
So if you are not already,
will you join me
in recognizing the beautiful gift of you
and showcasing those you love?
 
Do not worry about coming in half way through the week!
I will be right alongside you!
Consider this a state of my brain address,
I thought the challenge started next week.
Sigh.
 
Consider this your Joy-gust inspiration for the day.
See you over on Instagram!
 
 
Hugs,
Christina
 
P.S. You can follow me on Instagram: @waltzinginbeauty

1 comment:

  1. Haha, well, I'll be joining on the last day...I think! lol Better late than never! -Jess

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I love reading your thoughts! I respond mostly by e-mail so make sure you're not a no reply blogger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...