Thursday, November 20, 2014

Black Friday Every Day

The sale this month at Lia Sophia is too good not to share
before it leaves for good on Monday.
Especially for those of you, like me, that prefer to complete your holiday shopping before it comes to fist-a-cuffs.
Lia Sophia started Black Friday a little early this year with a Buy One, Get Two Half Off sale!
 (least expensive item is full price)

 
To celebrate the season of thankfulness,
I decided to share this special with you
and host an online party just for my readers.

You'll get in on the fabulous deal,
receive $10.00 off your order,
and be entered into a drawing for a free $100.00 item of your choice!
 
 
How does this work?
Well, just check out my Lia Sophia website,
select Browse Jewelry,
up at the top you can search for the party under the name: Christina Waltzing,
from there you can shop online just like normal!
 
Don't worry, I'll check every order and make sure that you are getting the best deal.
The party is only live until this Sunday (November 23rd),
so don't miss out!



Hugs,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love reading your thoughts! I respond mostly by e-mail so make sure you're not a no reply blogger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...