Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Tuesday Talk: What I Wish I Knew Before I Got Married: Reflections andAdvice Celebrating Marriage

"Dear reader, I married him." ~ Jane Eyre

The thrill of these words has never worn off since the first time I read them in high school. The depth this simple sentence holds grows deeper for me each year. Today as I quote Jane, however, I feel as if I am reading and understanding her for the first time. 

The sacrament of marriage is beautiful.  I am so very happy.

While the Mister and I are away honeymooning and settling into married life, Waltzing in Beauty will be hosting some wonderful ladies. Make sure you stop by tomorrow and each weekday in July to check out the series: 

What I Wish I Knew Before I Got Married: Reflections and Advice Celebrating Marriage

If you follow Tess at Little House in Chicago ( if not you should) you will recognize the title from her own honeymoon guest series a couple years back. Tess has graciously handed the baton off to me and I am so excited to continue the series! You can find the first installments here.

There is always something to learn from each other. So dear reader, will you please join the party in the comments below or link up your own post to Tuesday Talk. I cannot wait to learn from your wealth of knowledge!

What do you wish you knew before you got married? And my single sisters, 
what is the best advice or example of marriage you have received? 

Don't forget to link back in your posts for an opportunity to be featured!

Beth - Our Pretty Little Girls ~ Michelle - Grammie Time
Keri - Living In This Season  ~ Christina - Waltzing In Beauty
Tara - Mrs. Coach Sims ~ Lauren - Simply Free
Jess and Katie - Sweet Little Ones ~ Whitney - Polka Dotty Place
Becky - BYBMG ~ Elizabeth - All Kinds Of Things

- Please follow your hosts in some way- we would love to connect with you!
- Visit the other links and leave some comment love.
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
- Remember to link back using the button or text link.
- Optional: On social media #TuesTalk as you share your post.


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Christina. Looking forward to seeing all the beautiful pictures from your wedding and reading all the great marriage advice others will be sharing. Enjoy your honeymoon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I love that quote. It's wonderful to find your soul mate. What I wish I knew before I married is that I shouldn't try to change him to be like me! ;) He's much better being him. So after the shiny newness wears off, remember to just love him and accept him and talk things out, but if things don't change exactly the way you'd like them to, accept it and look at all the good that's still there.
    Linking up with Tuesday Talk today, enjoy the honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your honeymoon! I wish I would have known how fast it all goes by! We just celebrated our 5th anniversary and we're having out first child next month! I feel like we blinked and it's here! It's been a fun ride so far with ups and downs, but keep God first and everything else will fall in place! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I love reading your thoughts! I respond mostly by e-mail so make sure you're not a no reply blogger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...