Thursday, November 12, 2015

Crock Pot Stuffed Peppers - Mexican or Italian Style

When my grandma served stuffed peppers for the first time, I was fascinated by them. I think the idea of eating food out of an edible bowl seemed undeniably fancy. And yet, the contents of that fancy meal were ordinary and called for all the goodness that makes up comfort food. Fancy comfort food - the paradox excited me...
 
It's maternity leave guest post week here!
I'm filling in for my dear friend, Emily over at Raising Barnes while she takes a break to soak up all the snuggles of tiny lil George.
 
I love her guest post series, A Blogger Family Cookbook, and am thrilled to share what is quickly becoming a family staple in my home: Crock Pot Stuffed Peppers - Mexican or Italian Style.

Hope you enjoy!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love reading your thoughts! I respond mostly by e-mail so make sure you're not a no reply blogger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...