Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Say a Little Prayer

The deafening sound of phones ringing
with frantic loved ones on the other end
crying out to know,
Are you safe?
Are you hurt?
Are you there?
The thought of that sound breaks me down into tears.
It makes so many things seem trivial.
It makes me hug my family tighter.
It makes me grateful for so many things
including the simple message,
"Friends and family, I am safe and sound." 

Today I am taking a step back to pray.
To pray for those that were lost.
To pray for healing for those harmed.
To pray in thanksgiving for those that walked away.
To pray for a special intention.
To pray for...
What prayers do you have?
 Share in the comments and I'll be sure to hold them close to my heart.
Would you do the same for me?

Thank you!


Waltzing In Beauty






Your lovely posts will be shared on our thirteen blogs and we would love it if you would return the favor and link back to us (you can grab the button above).  By linking back you'll have the opportunity to be featured in our feature posts and pinterest board here





 Becky at BYBMG | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Stephanie at Wife Mommy Me | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Christina at Waltzing In Beauty | Pinterest | Instagram
Michelle at Grammie Time | Pinterest | Instagram 
Whitney at Polka Dotty Place | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love reading your thoughts! I respond mostly by e-mail so make sure you're not a no reply blogger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...