Tuesday, December 6, 2016

December Currently...

Happy December! I love this time of year, don't you? It is so full of family and fun, so I'm just popping in to share what we've been up to!

Doing...
 my best to stay away from holiday stress! I love this time of year, but all the expectations can just add anxiety to a joyous season. This year I am being intentional and embracing the fact that our holiday traditions are going to grow just like our family. So our "family tradition" may just be to decorate the house together and not visiting a seasonal display, but I know from my own family I remember decorating the tree more than I do the Nutcracker.

Enjoying...
 watching our son army crawl! I do not think it will get old watching him try with all his might to crawl properly and then realizing that creativity pays off!

Cooking...
 soup, stew, chili...liquid gold during the cold weather!

Wrapping...
wrapping up my Christmas shopping! My husband is the easiest to shop for and paradoxically the hardest. He loves board games. If I get him a board game, he will be over-joyed. If I get him a board game I feel like I barely even tried to please him, because it was just too darn easy! Note- this is much more my problem than his.

Playing...
Christmas music all day! I get warm fuzzies thinking about it!

Do not forget to enter our Blessed, Not Stressed Giveaway!




Waltzing In Beauty



  Please remember your lovely posts will be shared on our thirteen blogs and we would love it if you would return the favor and link back to us (you can grab the button above).  By linking back you'll have the opportunity to be featured in our feature posts and Pinterest board here





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love reading your thoughts! I respond mostly by e-mail so make sure you're not a no reply blogger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...