Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Reliving Moments

There are many moments that I wish I could go back and change, but I know from those challenging times came many things that I would not change. Those are the moments that I wish I could go back and relive, soaking up every detail and enjoying the magic each held. And then there are the moments that I want to remember. Those are the moments I wish to relive more than anything. The moments that slipped away without recognition and got lost between the struggles and the joys.
 
If I could, I would want to relive the moments of meeting the most significant people in my life. So many of those moments were unremarkable in the way they happened, yet within my story they made all the difference. I wish I could revisit them and this time I would remember.
 
What memory would you relive?
 
Visit Jenni for more.
  

2 comments:

  1. That's such an interesting way to interpret the question! I often think about when I first met my husband, and even though I had a little crush on him for awhile (haha) I never would have imagined that we would end up married so many years later!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Allison! I think I was inspired by the fact that I don't remember meeting my boyfriend, I know where it happened and when I first really noticed him, but I do not remember our actual first meeting. I suppose it doesn't really matter, but I wish I did! It's made me aware that I don't remember some other important meetings and to pay closer attention when I do meet people. You never know.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by. I love reading your thoughts! I respond mostly by e-mail so make sure you're not a no reply blogger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...