Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Five Favorites Volume 13

Recently, I have been doing a lot of thinking. Thinking about so many different things, but they all come down to five big F's: family, faith, friends, function- in terms of actually living and how I am doing it, and femininity- what it means to be a woman, using the gifts given me in my life, etc. Just little bitty things to chew on ;)

So today I have some food for thought to share with you. I am still digesting these articles, but I would love to hear your thoughts about any of them.
 
---1---
 
3 Things I Wish I Knew Before We Got Married
 
...marriage is the fire of life—
that somehow it’s designed to refine all our dysfunction
and spur us into progressive wholeness...
 
---2---
 
 Real Chat: When Busy Takes Over
 
 ...if I was losing my sanity in the process of “balancing it all”,
than something was out of order...

---3---

No Whispers, Sisters
 
...a friend at work whispered to me behind the closed door of an elevator
...a friend at a tailgate whispered the same...

---4---

The Basement: Built in Entertainment Center Bookshelves
 
...I don’t mean that the basement is perfection. I mean that I completely hold back and procrastinate posting my new home decor and diy projects because I am waiting for the “perfect” final touches...

---5---

A Few Thoughts on Following Your Dreams While Putting Family First
 
...find your blue flame,
and you’ll find something you can do that will bring you joy,
and will also fill you with energy that you can give back to others...

Hallie has some lighter fare in her Five Favorites today. So go visit her and the rest after working out your mind with these.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love reading your thoughts! I respond mostly by e-mail so make sure you're not a no reply blogger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...