Tuesday, October 22, 2013

We Two...Build-A-Bear

via
 
It may sound silly, but this is one of my favorite date ideas.
 
Why?
 
It is simple, silly, and sweet.
 
It also reveals a lot of character.
It takes a special someone to willingly walk into an environment geared to children,
whole heartedly participate, and carry the built stuffed animal for all to see.
 
There is also a lot to talk about that can break the ice early on:
whether you will build a bear, dog, dragon, or other type of animal,
whether you like unique stuffed animals
or ones that replicate a beloved cartoon character,
whether you prefer Classic or Disney Pooh Bear,
whether stuffed animals wear clothes or simply fur,
whether you will take your creation home or gift it to a mutual friend,
and most importantly
whether your new friend will have two wishes placed in their heart or one
(you will have to go and visit to find out how).
 
and the better you know each other only adds to the fun.
 
I should note that this date idea is not something I came up with myself,
but I am the lucky girl that went on such a date
and it holds a special place in my heart, especially today.
 
I also should note that this may melt your heart and make you fall hard.
Consider yourself warned and pay extra attention to good conversations!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love reading your thoughts! I respond mostly by e-mail so make sure you're not a no reply blogger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...