Thursday, March 6, 2014

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real

Joining Like Mother, Like Daughter for a belated birthday and Valentine's round of Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real.

~ Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life ~

Pretty

Perfect red roses.

Happy

Homemade Dinner

Funny

Poor 9 needed a little support staying up on the cake, sigh, old age.

Real

Attempting to show of new jewelry. Still learning how to take decent selfies.     




We've made it to Friday Eve!

Hugs, 
Christina

Post 4 for Seven in Seven.

4 comments:

  1. That rose is amazing...it really looks like velvet - so touchable!

    Your candles are a crack up; it looks as if someone has taken a bite out of the nine! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Valerie!

      Being resourceful and re-using candles leads to such situations. I think 9, however, saw his last cake.

      Delete
  2. Ack! Your sweater! I've been searching for one like that all winter!
    (This is why we're friends - good taste)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Emily. I've been so happy with it that I think I have worn it enough to make up for the full price tag. I saw some at Apricot Lane that were a bit less expensive, but they may not be around since the stores are thinking Spring and despite the temperature keeping us in layers.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by. I love reading your thoughts! I respond mostly by e-mail so make sure you're not a no reply blogger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...