Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Sheenazing Bloggers

One of the things I love most about blogging is the community.
The fact that you have the opportunity to get to know all these amazing people from near and far is one of the blessings that comes with the internet.
Oddly enough, blogging has also brought me closer to people I already know and love.
 
I think the world of my friends.
Who doesn't?
Sharing in their joys and triumphs, as well as their sorrows, is such a gift.
Today I get to share their joys.
I am so excited to spread the news that three ladies,
that I can personally attest are top notch,
 
Let's meet the nominees, shall we?
 
 
 photo ProfilePic2_zpscb2535a6.png
 
Category: Miss Congeniality
 
This girl is the sweetest.
She is perfect for this category for the sweetest blogger and community builder you know. Emily and I started blogging together and I have loved watching her and her blog grow.
At Raising Barnes she chronicles her life as wife and mom
while fostering ongoing conversations on a variety of topics.
Read her guest posts on Waltzing in Beauty here and here.
 
 
Lindsay Wilcox
 
Category: Best Under-appreciated Blog*
 
Lindsay and I met as bridesmaids in a friend's wedding and hit it off right away.
She's a great under-dog challenging you to dig deeper into issues and your faith.
She is also a great cheerleader.
Read Lindsay's guest post here.
 
 
Category: Best Under-appreciated Blog*
 
Tess and I lived in the same dorm in undergrad. Although I was a senior and she a freshman, I was struck by her friendliness, understated elegance and grace, and faith.
This shows up in her writing.
She has a way with words
and turns her daily life as a work at home mom into a fun-filled story.
Read her guest post here.
 
Now that you know the lovely ladies a little better,
head on over to give them some well deserved love!
Voting closes this Friday.
 
Happy Wednesday!

 
 
 
 
*Much to my dismay Lindsay and Tess were nominated in the same category. :(

2 comments:

  1. Aww! Even your sad face is sweet. I noticed that the Underappreciated category was jam-packed. As I told Kendra over at Catholic All Year, I guess we've just been hanging out with each other. We're like Catholic blog hipsters: so not mainstream. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I love reading your thoughts! I respond mostly by e-mail so make sure you're not a no reply blogger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...