Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Tuesday Talk: Love and Hate


Welcome to Tuesday Talk!
 
Michelle tagged all of us Tuesday Talk hosts to do our own Love and Hate posts.
I have not done a post like this in a long while and with all the new faces around here, I thought it was perfect timing to do a “getting to know you” post.
 
The gist is to make a list of ten things you love and ten things you hate (I try to avoid using the word hate because it is so strong, so let’s say dislike with a passion instead) and tag ten friends to write their own post. Since it’s Joy-gust, I’m going to start with my dislikes so we can end on a joyful note thinking about the things we love.
 
Here it goes!
 
I dislike…
 
Chewing with one’s mouth open
Being rushed
Being put on the spot
Crass humor
Being told to do something I am already doing
Snakes – especially large ones that can swallow humans whole
Objectifying people
Mosquito bites
Condescending attitudes
Horror films – I do not understand the fun in being terrified
 
 
I love…
 
Decorative pillows – it’s amazing how a pillow can pull all the colors in the room together or add a unique twist to a standard color palate.
Children’s literature – I could read Winnie the Pooh and Anne of Green Gables forever
Organizing closets, cabinets, dressers – the feeling of accomplishment is the best
Good business – an unique angle, stellar marketing, great customer service it makes me happy
Drinking tea outside – there’s something so peaceful about sitting in nature
A fresh snowfall – before anyone’s feet have touched the crisp white blanket
Pops of red – in an outfit, meal, or room it completes the picture
Baking cookies – oatmeal chocolate chip are my favorite
Perfume d’ bebe – how do babies smell so sweet?
Being an aunt – there are no words to describe the joy
 
I tag you!
 
Link back your Love and Hate post, and any other post, with Tuesday Talk!
 
 Next week we'll be getting ready for Football season, so prep your recipes and tips, to link up here and with Erin from Love, Fun and Football for her Tailgate Tuesday party.

 

Please make sure you link back to at least one of the hosts in your post, sidebar, or party page for the opportunity to be selected for our feature posts or pinned to our board.

Your blog is being shared on our 13 blogs and we would love it if you would return the favor and link back to us (you can grab the button below)! Thanks so much!


 

Waltzing In Beauty






 Check out the Tuesday Talk guidelines here
and check out the features from every week here!
  We'd love to connect with you! Please follow us in some way!



What I Wish I Knew Before I Got Married Series - www.sweetlittleonesblog.com for www.waltzinginbeauty.blogspot.com


Keri - Living In This Season  ~ Christina - Waltzing In Beauty
Tara - Mrs. Coach Sims ~ Lauren - Simply Free
Jess and Katie - Sweet Little Ones ~ Whitney - Polka Dotty Place
Becky - BYBMG ~ Elizabeth - All Kinds Of Things

I cannot wait to read your post!
Thanks for stopping by! 
 

3 comments:

  1. This is such a good idea! Love that you ended with the things you love. I have to agree with the love of a fresh snowfall...I am so ready for Christmas!

    Mariah
    www.faithandfashionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your answers and we have many in common (I didn't add). Funny thing, I thought the same thing about the word "hate." I like how you changed it. I usually follow all the rules on these tags but thought to change the word also. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Something I dislike: people having strong opinions about topics they are ignorant about. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I love reading your thoughts! I respond mostly by e-mail so make sure you're not a no reply blogger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...