Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Tuesday Talk Host Features: Beth


Welcome back for another edition of Tuesday Talk Host Features. This month I'm featuring the sweet lady behind the scenes at Our Pretty Little Girls, Beth.  Enjoy getting to know her better!





Describe yourself in 3 words:

Focused, organized and motivated.

Yes, I realize those words don't paint a super fun image but that is what I have. When I want something I am all in, I thrive on organization and I find myself to be a very goal oriented and motivated person.


What are five of your favorite things?
In no particular order:
Chapstick
My running shoes
My Bible|
My Camera
& My KitchenAid mixer

What is a motto you live by?
The glass is always half full.

I used to be a highly pessimistic person but was really convicted about the bad attitude that came along with that. For years now I have been TRYING to work on this and I always find myself looking for that optimistic twist on anything that comes our way.


What makes you feel beautiful inside and out?

Boy this one is a tricky one. I can think of so many things that make me feel beautiful on the outside but adding the inside really has me thinking. I'd have to say going out with my guy on a date night. Usually that means I actually take the time to get ready and he always has a way of making me feel beautiful on the inside too.

What would your one piece of blogging advice be for our readers? 

Be who you are, not who you feel others want you to be or the "picturesque" blogger in your head.

I can't even tell you how many times I have questioned my place in the world of blogging. I don't make daily trips to Starbucks. I love Target but in reality I shop at Walmart more. And I just don't have the time or desire to show every waking second of our day on social media only highlighting the parts that make me look awesome, of course

In being myself, my real self I have built amazing friendships with other bloggers who stay true to who they are too. I've used my blog as a place to pour out what is really going on in my heart and minister to others. But the biggest one is I have avoided burn out. People want to know you, the real you. Don't be afraid to show them who you really are.

What are your TWO favorite summertime drinks?

Iced coffee and Raspberry lemonade. It doesn't feel any more summer than those two drinks if you ask me :). 


What is your favorite thing about the 4th of July?


I love watching the girls faces all lit up by the fireworks. I used to not get into celebrating the 4th but the older I get the more I find myself loving it.

What about you, dear readers? Comment below!
  


Waltzing In Beauty






Your lovely posts will be shared on our thirteen blogs and we would love it if you would return the favor and link back to us (you can grab the button above).  By linking back you'll have the opportunity to be featured in our feature posts and pinterest board here





 Becky at BYBMG | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Stephanie at Wife Mommy Me | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram
Christina at Waltzing In Beauty | Pinterest | Instagram
Michelle at Grammie Time | Pinterest | Instagram 
Whitney at Polka Dotty Place | Pinterest | Facebook | Instagram  


1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. I love reading your thoughts! I respond mostly by e-mail so make sure you're not a no reply blogger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...