Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My Sister's Wedding

Today we bid a fond farewell to the last of our family in town for my sister's wedding.  This past week has been filled to the brim with activity.  Here's a brief phone capturing of the joyful event.

Making biscotti.  At one point my sister had two mixers going.
A sampling of the 360+ biscotti.
It was so nice to see my cousin! 
Courtesy of The Busy Budgeting Mama
Pretty programs
Ready to go
The brother all duded up for the limo ride.
The photographer in her never stops.
Our flowers were gorgeous!
Courtesy of The Busy Budgeting Mama
I love our dresses!  Now all I need is a formal event to go to.
The family :)
 
The reception was at the courthouse.
He wasn't sure how her dance shoes strapped.
We had a very animated 'discussion' about whether silverware should be placed in the dishwasher
up or down.
It's up, just in case you were wondering.
Visit The Busy Budgeting Mama FB page for the poll.
I love my family.
Courtesy of The Busy Budgeting Mama
I caught the bouquet and somehow lost it during the bustle of cleaning.
Someone sweet bought me a replacement.


 
Congratulations Joanna and John!

 

 

 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love reading your thoughts! I respond mostly by e-mail so make sure you're not a no reply blogger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...