Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Five Favorites Volume 2


Congratulations Hallie on little Charlie!  He is adorable.  Linkin' up with Moxie Wife for a second week of Five Favorites.


1.  I love the simplicity and cleanness of black and white in design, clothes, etc.  I spotted this sweater on sale and I'm having shoppers remorse for not even trying it on.


2.  I have always felt that Thomas gets a bad rap for doubting Jesus rose from the dead because he had not seen the risen Lord.  He just voiced what I know I would have thought.  For this he's always held a special place in my heart as one of my favorite saints.  This post about Thomas, his doubt and what we can learn from him is worth checking out.

3.   Let me introduce you to my "bridesmaid" shoes.  I have worn them in two weddings already and will be wearing them again in two more this May.  They are cute, comfortable, and can be worn over and over again.

Naturalizer Prissy Shoe

4.  I tried Panera's drive thru for the first time today.  Yummy food without the bother of getting out of the car in the rain...I am a fan.

5.  Emily shared Litographs with me this week.  Created from the text of classical books, these prints are so cool and affordable.  Persuasion may have to find a place in my home.



Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love reading your thoughts! I respond mostly by e-mail so make sure you're not a no reply blogger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...