Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Tuesday Talk: Host Features Part Four

Meet the ladies behind the link-up!
 
Part One 

Becky at BYBMG

 
The first words that come to mind when I think of Becky are: girl-next-door.
She is sweet, kind, and real.
I love her Lessons in Fashion series where she shares the lessons she's learned working with her own closet.
I'm also a big fan of her weekly outfit flat lays.
It feels like you are one of her girlfriends stopping in and helping her pick out what to wear.
Can I borrow all the clothes in this post please?


 
How do you abide in grace?
Sarah sums it up as resting in God.
How beautiful is that?
 Her philosophy shines through her words as she simply shares the story of faith 
woven in her daily life as a wife and mother.



If you ever have the pleasure of meeting Laura in person 
I can guarantee you'll be struck by her joy, authenticity, and smile.
Until that day, you can get a glimpse of that on her blog.
She shares her heart in such a genuine way.
For example, she even posted about the great lesson she learned from instagram and a dog.
 And because I'm a sucker for alliteration and quotes, 
I love her Wisdom for Wednesdays series.


Whew! 
We made it through all the lovely ladies!
Please keep visiting and giving them your love.
I know I can speak for all of us when I say each of the girls truly wants to get to know you and is humbled that you join us each week.




Beth - Our Pretty Little Girls ~ Michelle - Grammie Time 
Keri - Living In This Season  ~ Christina - Waltzing In Beauty  
Lauren - Simply Elliot ~  Becky - BYBMG 
Jess and Katie - Sweet Little Ones ~ Whitney - Polka Dotty Place  
Laura - Life Is Beautiful ~ Elizabeth - All Kinds Of Things 
Sarah - Abiding In Grace ~ Stephanie - Wife Mommy Me  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love reading your thoughts! I respond mostly by e-mail so make sure you're not a no reply blogger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...