Thursday, August 15, 2013

Questions of the Heart: Encouraging Beauty



What would you like to share with other women to encourage them to recognize their value and to be beautiful?

This post has been a long time coming. I began Questions of the Heart, asking myself five questions. Reflecting on these questions has been an edifying experience. They have prompted me to look at what beauty really is and how I can live it. The most challenging part has been realizing that the one thing I want for others the most is that I struggle with myself. I have a passion for helping others know they are beautiful, worthy of love, and are loved. In the end I think this is one of my main objectives with this blog.

I want Waltzing In Beauty to be a place to encourage and inspire others to be content, to enjoy the little things of beauty in life, to dream, and to follow dreams. And by joyfully living each day and finding the beauty in it that others will see that they are valuable, they are enough, they are beautiful, they are worthy of love, and are loved.

This post may be the end of my addition to Questions of the Heart, but it will not be the conclusion of reflecting upon them and discovering how to integrate the fruits in my own life. It will also not end this series. When I began asking myself these questions, I realized that I had a deep desire to know what others thought. I wanted to share this process of reflection with others and to learn from their experiences and thoughts as well as my own. Connecting with other bloggers through the guest posts has been one of my favorite parts of Waltzing In Beauty thus far. So Questions of the Heart; Answers of Real Women will continue.

Thank you for joining me on this journey, dear reader.
Thank you for taking time out of your day and visiting me.
Know that you are truly appreciated by me.
You are beautiful.

via
  
If you are interested in contributing to Questions of the Heart please contact me. The more the merrier!

More Questions of the Heart:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love reading your thoughts! I respond mostly by e-mail so make sure you're not a no reply blogger!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...